Tuesday 11 June 2019

McDonald´s 'Discover the World' campaign: Spicy Korean Burger & Molten Chocolate Pie!

In conjunction with its annual “Discover the World” campaign, McDonald's Malaysia is featuring the new menu in store on 6 June 2019. Since the first launched in 2017, McDonald's Spicy Beef Korean Burger had received an overwhelming response, thus McDonald's Malaysia decided to bring in back again along with the new chicken version. 

与其年度的“探索世界”活动相结合,马来西亚的麦当劳将于2019年6月6日在店内推出新菜单。自2017年首次推出以来,麦当劳的韩国辣牛肉汉堡获得了热烈响应,因此马来西亚的麦当劳决定与新的韩国辣鸡肉汉堡鸡一起再度将其热销汉堡带回来。





As I've been tried the Spicy Beef Korean Burger in 2017, thus I decided to try out the newly introduced chicken version. As expected, it tastes almost the same as the Spicy Beef Korean Burger I tried before, the spicy sauce tastes good along with the hint of Kimchi aroma albeit it's quite spicy for me. The only difference is the overall taste of the burger is even better with the crispy chicken patty... it makes me feel like eating the Korean Fried Chicken.

由于我在2017年尝试过了韩国辣牛肉汉堡,因此我决定尝试新推出的鸡肉版本。正如预期的那样,它的味道几乎与我之前尝试过的辣牛肉汉堡一样,虽然对我来说稍微有点辣,但是辣酱味道很好,带着一股泡菜的香气。唯一的区别是搭配脆皮鸡肉馅饼,鸡肉汉堡的整体口味更好... 这让我觉得自己在吃着韩国炸鸡。




Apart from that, there is another great news for Malaysians who are craving for the McDonald's Chocolate Pie which launched in other countries before. The Molten Chocolate Pie floating around the internet is finally here... in Malaysia! You can now try it in your own country and do not have to get jealous anymore. Haha :)


除此之外,对于渴望之前在其他国家推出的麦当劳巧克力派的人来说,这是另一个好消息。一直在网络上疯传的熔化巧克力派终于来到了马来西亚!你现在可以在自己的国家尝试了,不必再嫉妒别人了。哈哈 :)

Besides Banana Pie and Taro Pie, Chocolate Pie is now added to my favourite pie's list at McDonald's. Whenever I see the picture and video of the Molten Chocolate Pie on the internet, I can't make myself stop drooling. I keep waiting for its arrival on 6 June. Luckily, it does not let me down. The silky hot molten chocolate filling keeps running inside my mouth and later passed through my throat. That's crazy amazing. Also, the chocolate-covered crust is crispy and crunchy too.


除了麦当劳的香蕉派与香芋派之外,巧克力派现已添加到我最喜欢的麦当劳派的名单中。 每当我在互联网上看到熔化巧克力派的图片和视频时,我都无法停止流口水。 一直期待着6月6日到来。 幸好,它没让我失望。 柔滑的热熔巧克力馅在我的嘴里不停地流动,然后流入我的喉咙里。 实在太好吃了。此外,巧克力派的外皮也酥脆。

While for those would like to have something refreshing, you can get yourself the Green Tea McFlurry instead. It has returned to the McDonald’s dessert menu together with the Chocolate Pie too.

而对于那些想要来点清爽甜点的人来说,你可以点Green Tea McFlurry冰淇凌,因为它也和巧克力派一起回归到了麦当劳的甜点菜单上啦!

No comments:

Post a Comment