Saturday 29 May 2021

Hi-tech ELECLEAN Disinfectant Device without alcohol & chemical

Hi-tech ELECLEAN Disinfectant Device without alcohol & chemical
高科技不含酒精和化学剂的e立净消毒喷雾制造机

As a food blogger, I love to hunt foods around. But since the outbreak of the COVID-19, I feel very worried whenever I go out. Therefore, every time I go out, I will prepare a lot of things, such as disinfectant, wet tissues, tissues, and even gloves. Even if I stay home and order food delivery, I still feel very anxious due to the cases of COVID-19 increased daily, which makes me think that there may be a lot of viruses hidden on the packaging.

身为一个美食博主,寻找美食是我最大的乐趣。但自从新冠病毒爆发以后,我每次出门都非常的提心吊胆。所以,每次出门前,我都会准备很多的东西,消毒液,湿纸巾,干纸巾,甚至手套都不能少。即使点外卖,我也还是会很焦虑,因为我看到每日愈增的病例,让我觉得包装上都可能藏有很多病毒。




Nonetheless, after I got the Eleclean portable disinfectant device certified by the World Health Organization (WHO), I was relieved a lot. Because Eleclean can produce highly effective sterilizing and anti-virus disinfectant by only using tap water. Yes, you read that right, it's tap water.

但自从我有了ELECLEAN, 世界卫生组织(WHO)认证的随身型抗菌液制造机后,我就放心了许多。因为ELECLEAN只需要使用自来水,就可以制造出可高效杀菌,对抗病毒的消毒液啦!是的,你没看错,就是自来水。






Eleclean applies its innovative nano-catalysis electrochemical technology to transform tap water into high reactive oxygen disinfectants. Therefore, it does not contain any alcohol or chemicals and can be used safely by adults, children, and even pets.

ELECLEAN应用其创新的电化学反应系统,内涵纳米触媒电极,专利晶球,可将自来水转化成高活性氧消毒水。因此,制作出来的消毒水不含任何酒精或化学药剂,可供大人小孩,甚至您的宠物安全使用。



In addition to being safe to use, the Eleclean Disinfectant Device is also very economical because it only needs water to produce the sanitizer. Not only that, the Eleclean Disinfectant Device is light and convenient. It can be carried around easily.

除了可安全使用,ELECLEAN消毒水制造机也非常的符合经济效益,因为只需要用水制造。不仅如此,ELECLEAN的随身型抗菌液制造机轻巧方便,可以随身携带。


Hence, whether I am out of home or stay at home, I'll definitely take it with me anytime, anyplace. Even if I use it up outside, I don’t have to worry thou because I can make it at any time. Just add a little tap water and wait another 15 minutes, then I'll get a bottle of sanitizer that can be safe to be used.

所以,现在无论出门在外,或在家,我都离不开ELECLEAN了。去到哪里,就带到哪里。即使出门在外用完了,我也不必担心,因为可以随时制作。只要加入一点的自来水,再等上15分钟,就可以拥有一罐安全可使用的消毒液啦!


Besides, you may not know that, in addition to being certified by the World Health Organization (WHO), Eleclean has also won many major awards, such as: Design Award 2017, Golden Pin Design Award, Taiwan Excellence 2019, CES INNOVATION AWARD 2019, and so on. Not only that but it has also been interviewed by the British international media BBC! Nowadays, many people all over the world are using Eleclean, what are you waiting for?

此外,你可能不知道,ELECLEAN除了受世界卫生组织(WHO) 认证外,它还获得很多各大奖项,例如: Design Award 2017, Golden Pin Design Award, 台湾精品 2019,美国消费性电子展创新奖2019,等等。不仅如此,它也被英国国际媒体BBC采访过哦!现在,世界各地许多人都在使用ELECLEAN了,你还在等什么呢?


For more details or to purchase, you may visit the website as stated below. If you're interested, remember to use this discount code: CCL15% to enjoy a 15% discount!

想了解更多详情或欲订购,可浏览以下网址。想购买的你,记得要使用这个折扣代码: CCL15%,这样你就可以获得15%的折扣囖!


 https://www.eleclean.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment