Tuesday 1 September 2020

TEALIVE ECO STRAWLESS CUP

As a foodie, in addition to the scrumptious foods and drinks, I also like to collect appealing bottles, containers, and mugs, so I have many stunning items at home. (My sister used to say that I am like a "Garung Kuni") HAHA :D

Back to the topic, when I saw Tealive’s post on Facebook yesterday that its ECO STRAWLESS CUP will be available to be purchased in all of its physical stores nationwide from 1 September onward, I was super excited. That's because, during its first just launched on 17 August, I'd missed it... only 5000 pieces are selling online at that time. So, in order to avoid missing it again, I headed to the nearest Tealive right after finished my lunch.



As its advertised, it's an unusual Boba Milk Tea's cup that comes with an inner compartment that can hold the boba/ toppings and make it like floating on top. It will enable customers to eat the boba with every sip. To be frank, it has not many differences for the first few sips but you'll find out how great the cup is after it.




The boba will always be stacked at the bottom and blocked by the ice cubes after a few sips. Nevertheless, by using this New Eco Strawless Cup, there's no MORE wastage because it was separated from the ice cubes and placed on top of the drink that easy for you to finish your toppings.

Price-wise, I thought that it was affordable. You just have to top up another RM 4 for this stunning cup when you order your drink at the counter. While for those who just wish to own the cup, you can also buy it for only RM 8. To all that love the stunning cup like me, don't miss it out again. Grab yours now at your nearest Tealive's store.

No comments:

Post a Comment