Monday 25 May 2020

Taiwan Famous Taro Cheesecake by Summer Dessert Bakery @ Alor Sear, Kedah [GPS]

The return of the food blogger... Haha! It's like finally, a new post after 4 months due to a lot of issues, study, exam, last semester, Covid19, and also Movement Control Order (MCO). Back to the topic, I was so surprised and excited that I found this in Summer Dessert Bakery, Alor Setar during MCO. I've been waiting so long for its arrival since the first time I saw it on the Summer Dessert Bakery Facebook official account. It's not anything new in Summer Dessert Bakery but I'm not sure the reason why it's not introducing in Alor Setar's store.


For the Taro lovers, I'm sure you'll be crazy about any foods added with a layer of taro. Here's such a piece of great news for you, especially for the Alor Setarian, I'm going to introduce a popular Taro Cheesecake today, to ensure that you will drool when you see pictures below :)





Taste: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)

The Taro Cheesecake (RM 8.90) was basically the sponge cake layered with Taro filling, cheese, and finished with some crumbs on top. If you are also a taro lover as well, you gonna love this cake so much. The flavor-combo was delectable and reasonably sweetened, also the texture was really soft and it melted in your mouth literally. Nonetheless, I think the Taro filling can be thicker like those taro cake that selling in Taiwan to make the Taro-element stronger.

Overall, I'm quite satisfied with the Taro Cheesecake served by Summer Dessert Bakery because it's practically eating yam paste and cheesecake, both goodness at the same time.

Ratings:
Service: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)
Price: 7.5 (1 expensive → 10 cheap)

Ambiance: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)
Parking: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)
Service charge: No
Government tax: 6%

Business Info:

Address: No. 1038, Jalan PSK 3, Kompleks Simpang Kuala, Pekan Simpang Kuala, 05400 Alor Setar, Kedah.
Contact Number: 04-537 2988 (Icon City)
Operating Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm (Daily)
URL: Facebook

1 comment:

  1. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! singapore halal bakery

    ReplyDelete