Saturday 12 October 2019

Hat Yai Hipster Cafe: Samo Coffeebar @ Hat Yai, Thailand [GPS]

Hat Yai, a district located in Southern Thailand. Albeit it's not a bustling city like Bangkok and used to be a not well-developed city in the mind of the tourists, but over the years, there's a lot of changes in the city. Particularly, I noticed that the coffee culture has grown a lot in Hat Yai during my few recent trips to Hat Yai. I found that there are many hipster cafes available in the city now... the number of the cafe is even more than my hometown, Alor Setar.

合艾,位于泰国南部的地区。 尽管它不是像曼谷这样繁华,在游客心里也曾经不是一个发达的城市,但是这城市在多年以来发生了很多变化。 特别是在我最近去合艾的几次旅行中,我注意到合艾的咖啡文化发展了很多… 咖啡馆的数量甚至超过了我的家乡亚罗士打。


However, since I'm not able to visit all the cafes available here, so I decided to visit a cafe that is listed on the list of "Top 10 Cafes in Hat Yai" by Tripadvisor, which is Samo Coffeebar. Its high ceiling design with the french windows is the main reason attracted me here. I was shocked when I enter the cafe... not only because of its elegant modern design with an industrial touch but also its comfy atmosphere which comes from the natural light and greenery around it.

但是,由于我无法每间咖啡馆都去到访,所以我选择了Tripadvisor“合艾十大咖啡馆”列表中的其中一间咖啡馆,既是Samo Coffeebar。其带有落地窗的高天花板设计是吸引我到这里的主要原因。当我步入咖啡馆时,我感到非常惊讶... 不仅是因为它具有工业感的优雅现代设计,还有它周围的自然光线和绿色植物带来的舒适氛围也是让我惊讶的原因之一。

The cafe has both the indoor and outdoor sitting area but I prefer the indoor sitting area with the air conditioner because the weather is really hot in Thailand. In addition, you will be surrounded by a great aroma of brewed coffee which will make you extremely relax if you seating indoor.

Samo Coffeebar提供了是室内和室外两个用餐区,但二者相比,我更喜欢带有空调的室内用餐区,因为泰国的天气实在太热了。此外,在室内用餐区内你还能被浓郁的咖啡香气所包围,能够试你非常放松。



Taste: 7.0 (1 bad → 10 good)

Apart from its design, their mini Japanese Samo Cheesecake which comes in 4 different flavours is also one of the reasons I choose here over the other cafes (I saw the photo on the social platform). Nevertheless, during my visit, I've no choice... only the original Japnese Samo Cheesecake in the regular size available in the store.

除了其设计之外,他们具有4种不同的口味的迷你日本式芝士蛋糕(在社交平台看到的照片)也是吸引我到访的原因。但是,在我到访期间,我别无选择... 店内只有常规尺寸的原味芝士蛋糕。

At first, I thought it'll be served cold like Hanjuku Cheesecake because I picked it from the fridge. However, I just found that it served hot but luckily the cheesecake is still tasted good. The cheesecake is soft and fluffy with a very light cheese aroma.

起初,我以为它会像Hanjuku Cheesecake一样冷是冷食,因为我是从冰箱里挑的。然而,当我吃的时候,我才发现它被热过了。但幸运的是,芝士蛋糕的味道还是不错的。 芝士蛋糕柔软蓬松,带有淡淡的奶酪香气。


Taste: 7.0 (1 bad → 10 good)

In addition, you also shouldn't miss out on their aromatic freshly brewed coffee over here as the coffee lover. The Iced Americano which we ordered has high acidity which I prefer. It's definitely a good thirst-quenching beverage with its taste of ripe citrus fruit.

还有,如果你是咖啡爱好者,千万不要错过这里芳香浓郁的现煮咖啡。 我们点的冰美式咖啡是我喜欢的味道,那种具有成熟柑橘类水果,酸度较高的咖啡,是一款非常解渴的饮料。




Last but not least, besides the coffee and desserts, Samo Coffeebar also offered a wide range of scrumptious foods and snacks. Price-wise, I think it's wallet-friendly as compared to the cafe I used to visit in other cafes.

最后,除了咖啡和甜点以外,Samo Coffeebar还提供了各种美味的食物和小吃。 而价格上,与我之前到访过的咖啡馆相比,我认为还算便宜的。

Menu:
❥ 

Ratings:
Service: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)
Price: 7.5 (1 expensive → 10 cheap)
Ambiance: 8.0 (1 bad → 10 good)
Parking: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)
Service charge: -
Government tax: -

Business Info:
Contact Number: +66 74 800 773
Operating Hours: 10.00am - 8.00pm (Daily)
URL: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment