Thursday 6 June 2019

Royaltea 皇茶 @ Persiaran Sultan Abdul Hamid, Alor Setar, Kedah [GPS]

With the concept of natural, healthy and delicious, Royaltea 皇茶天下 seek to create a new style of leisure drinks by being the first to introduce cheese tea to Malaysia. It's the first brand that introduces the Moustache Salted Cheese Milk Tea in Malaysia. Albeit this is not my first time having it but I'm still excited because there's a new bubble tea-ish cafe came to town. The interior decor of Royaltea Alor Setar is almost the same as its other stores; a red brick wall with a touch of the industrial element together ... a comfortable space it seems.

Royaltea皇茶以自然,健康和美味的理念,致力于通过率先向马来西亚推出奶酪茶来创造一种新型的休闲饮品。 它是第一个在马来西亚推出Moustache Salted Cheese Milk Tea的品牌。 虽然这不是我第一次喝,但我仍然很兴奋,因为Alor Setar又开了间一间新的珍珠奶茶咖啡馆。Royaltea Alor Setar的内部装饰与其他商店几乎相同; 红砖墙与工业元素结合在一起... 是一个舒适的空间。



Instead of the Signature Royal Cheese Milk Tea (Moustache Salted Cheese Milk Tea), I ordered Creme Brulee Milk Green Tea with Red Beans (RM 14.50), because I feel like wanna eat Creme Brulee, while my sister ordered Royal Milk Tea (RM 11.00).

我没有点招牌的Royal Cheese Milk Tea(Moustache Salted Cheese Milk Tea),而是点了Creme Brulee Milk Green Tea with Red Beans(RM 14.50),因为我想要吃Creme Brulee,而我的妹妹点了Royal Milk Tea(RM 11.00)。


Royal Milk Tea

At first, we thought the price of the milk tea would be slightly high for the usual milk tea which my sister ordered but when we were surprised when we received it... the size is much bigger than the other brands we tried before. My sister asked for 50% sugar as she always did, but the sweetness level of Royaltea would be lower. Hence, the drink is rather tasteless.

起初,我们认为我妹妹点的奶茶对于普通奶茶来说略贵,但是当我们收到时,感到很惊讶...因为它的份量比我们以前尝过的其他品牌要大得多。 我妹妹一如既往地要求50%的糖,但Royaltea的甜度水平会更低。 因此,这饮料相对淡了点。


Creme Brulee Milk Green Tea with Red Beans


When I received my drink, I thought the waitress send me the wrong drink, because the drink wasn't green in color as I expected because I ordered Milk Green Tea. I was told by the barista about the Milk Green Tea is made from the tea bag, while Matcha milk tea is made from matcha powder. Nevertheless, it has no green tea flavor at all but I'm pretty satisfied with the sweetness level. I asked for 30% sugar for my drink because from my experience, I know that the drink with red beans would be sweeter than usual.

而当我收到我的饮料时,我以为服务员给我送错了,因为我的饮料(绿奶茶)不是绿色的。 后来吧台师告诉我,绿奶茶是用绿茶茶包制成的,而抹茶奶茶是用抹茶粉制成的。 尽管如此,它并没有绿茶的味道,但我对此饮料的甜度非常满意。 我要求30%的糖,因为根据我的经验,我知道红豆的饮料会比平时更甜。




Apart from that, Royaltea also served some desserts and snacks in the store. Such as crepe cakes, creme brulee, and fried bites. Triple Chocolate Crepe Cake we ordered turns out to be unexpectedly good. The cake is soft, moist, creamy but not sweet in its own way. 

除此之外,Royaltea还在提供了一些甜点和小吃。 如千层蛋糕,焦糖布丁和现炸小吃。 我们点的Triple Chocolate Crepe Cake出乎意料地好吃。 蛋糕柔软,奶油顺滑。除此之外,也不会很甜。

In short, the price did not come cheap but it can be considered as a decent alternative to hanging out with friends in fact.

简而言之,虽然价格并不是很便宜,但它是一个能够与朋友闲逛聊天的一个好地方。


Menu:
 Royal Milk Tea ᴿᴹ 11.00
❥ Creme Brulee Milk Green Tea ᴿᴹ 14.50
❥ Triple Chocolate Crepe Cake ᴿᴹ 13.90

Ratings:
Service: 7.0 (1 bad → 10 good)
Price: 7.0 (1 expensive → 10 cheap)
Ambiance: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)
Parking: 7.5 (1 bad → 10 good)
Service charge: No
Government tax: No

Business Info:
Address: 115, Persiaran Sultan Abdul Hamid, Taman Sultan Badlishah, 05050 Alor Setar, Kedah.
Contact Number: -
Operating Hours: 11:00am - 12:00am (Daily)
URL: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment