Friday 25 January 2019

McDonald's Chinese New Year Fish Prosperity Burger 2019

In the blink of an eye, Chinese New Year is around the corner. Other than the new year decorations, Angpau, glutinous rice cake (Nian Gao) and mandarins, McDonald's Prosperity Burger and Twister Fries are also the musts in this prosperous season.
眨眼之间,农历新年又要到来了。除了新年装饰品,红包,年糕和柑橘之外,麦当劳的发财汉堡和Twister薯条也是不可错过的。

It's the menu that I'll never miss out every year (actually I'll never skip any Haha), especially for the Twister Fries. Honestly, I'm not the fan of the Prosperity Burger because I'd a bad experience when I first eat it when I was a kid. It's too spicy for me at that time and I really dislike the taste of the fresh onions.
我每一年都不会错过麦当劳的这个新年菜单 (准确的说是我每一个季节的菜单都不曾错过),尤其是Twister薯条。老实说,我不是发财汉堡包的粉丝,因为当我小时候第一次吃它时,有过不好的经历。那时候发财汉堡包对于我来说太辣了,我也很不喜欢洋葱的味道。
I thought I would only get the Twister Fries again this year but unfortunately not. The new menu has caught my attention. Other than the classic Chicken or Beef Prosperity Burger, McDonald's has introduced the New Fish Prosperity Burger too.
我原以为今年我也只会吃Twister薯条,但是却并不是这样的。麦当劳的新菜单引起了我的注意。除了经典的鸡肉和牛肉发财汉堡包以外,麦当劳今年也推出了新的鱼柳发财汉堡包。
The taste of the black pepper sauce has not much different as the one in my memory. It's still quite spicy for me and the sauce has an extremely bold taste of the black peppercorns. I personally do not really like it. However, the deep fried fish patty is quite nice. It's so crispy and the fish flesh is so fresh. It almost tastes like the Fish & Chips that McDonald's introduced before.
黑胡椒酱的味道与我记忆中的味道没有太大的区别。它对我来说仍然很辣,酱汁的味道也还是很浓烈,每口都会咬到很呛鼻的胡椒粒。我个人并不喜欢它。然而,炸鱼却相当不错。外皮很脆,鱼肉也很新鲜。它的味道几乎与麦当劳之前推出的Fish&Chips的味道相似

Taste: 6.5 (1 bad → 10 good)

For the Twister Fries, it doesn't need any further introduce because it's still that best since I was a kid. It's so crispy and well seasoning. It never disappointed me. Also, not forget to pair it up with the refreshing Prosperity McFizz for the ultimate indulgence too.
对于Twister 薯条来说,它不需要任何更多的介绍,因为它还是依然这样的好吃。它是如此的香脆和美味。它从不曾让我失望。此外,也不要忘了再配上一杯令人耳目一新的Prosperity McFizz,以获得更棒的满足感。

Taste: 8.0 (1 bad → 10 good)

Menu:
❥ Fish Prosperity Burger (鱼柳发财汉堡包) ᴿᴹ 

Ratings:
Taste: [ Rate will be given below each food from 21 Jan 2019 onward ]
Service: - (1 bad → 10 good)
Price: - (1 expensive → 10 cheap)
Ambiance: - (1 bad → 10 good)
Parking: - (1 bad → 10 good)
Service charge: -
Government tax: -

Business Info:

Address: Any McDonald's store in Malaysia
Contact Number: -
Operating Hours: -
URL: Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment